segunda-feira, dezembro 19, 2005

Waiting ... waiting!

Now everything is much more clear
Now the cloud is gone
Now I can smile again
Why people don´t talk more often
Why people don´t hear them selves
Why adult people are so complicated
It´s just feeling and confusion
Without an explanation!
Now I know that the sun will shine for me tomorrow
And the full moon will not mean an empty heart
Cause my love, it´s real and I can feel it so strong
Cause I damm miss you!
I can´t wait to feel your arms around my body
Your warmth facing all my cold
There´s not one day that you weren´t here with me
Oh, I miss so much the tricky smile!
How I miss You!
Now I´m looking at the window
Looking for Santa
Would he bring me the present that I ask??
Maybe yes maybe not.
It´s so special that maybe he can´t bring it to me
But like a hopeful child here I´m waiting ...
Shhh...
Don´t make such noise cause it can scare him...
Shh...
I´m waiting still...
Promise...