segunda-feira, maio 05, 2008

David Boy Rules






Tonight I feel it closer
And i can almost touch it
To you this may be nothing,
It's something to me
This raging light
(The Raging Light)

I came in here just for the music
for all the things that it makes me feel
I came to exorcise my demons
to bury those days when only pain was real

treat me right
my dreams will come true tonight
come with me
set me free
we'll be alright
(The 8O'S)


You locked up your heart
You wake up with tears and stars in your eyes
You gave it all to someone that
Cannot love you back

Your days are packed
With wishes and hopes for the love that you\'ve got
You waste it all to someone that
Cannot love you back
(Someone that cannot love)

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
(Rocket Man)


Kiss me, oh kiss me,
If that can make it right.
Try me, find me,
Just throw them on me…
Those failed expectations…
Floods and afflictions you’re through.
Cause I just might, take them home with me.
(Kiss me, Oh kiss me)

This fear tentation
Im sure there's something over there
And I feel I can hardly wait
(This wind temptation)



David Fonseca, Coimbra: Queima 2008.